Places to Dine on Your Next Visit
- The Globe: It is not just Riyadh’s but also one of Saudi Arabia’s finest restaurants. Perched on top of Al Faisaliah Tower, this glassy orb offers a romantic experience with a diverse menu and a scenic view. It offers 3 full course menus, keeping in mind the flavour and budget of the visitors. The traditional high tea at 4 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday is something not be missed.
- Elements: A one of its kind ‘live interactive’ restaurant, Elements stands out from other eateries in the city. The guests can choose from a variety of expensive cuisine and the chef cooks these dishes live in an open kitchen. The restaurant has special dinner menus on Sundays (Asian Night), Mondays (Seafood night) and Tuesdays (Middle Eastern Night).
- Spazio: Famous for its Italian dishes, Spazio serves many international dishes. It is located on the 77th floor of Kingdom Tower, the country’s second tallest building. So, don’t be surprised if you get ketchup stains while enjoying the incredible view while eating here. Best time to visit is around the sunset.
- Set Al Sham: This is one of the most beautifully designed restaurants in Saudi Arabia. The interior is inspired by Syrian, Lebanese and Egyptian styles and attracts a lot of guests for its beauty. It offers many types of cuisine but is popular for its Arabic and Lebanese food, such as falafel, shawarma, kebab or humus. Visitors must try umm ali, a bread and rice pudding.
- Mirage: This is a pure delight for lovers of Chinese food. According to the Lonely Planet, this restaurant has the ‘best Chinese Chef in the Peninsula’. It offers a wide range of dishes and its spectacular interiors makes it an awesome place to visit with the family. The décor keeps children occupied and the prices are also affordable.