Perspire to Get HealthyAlong with water, we perspire out salts and fats, which leave their mark on our clothes. If you have stacked your favourite clothes away because of that embarrassing stain, it is time to take it out! Vanish Oxi Action Gel helps to get rid of stains caused both by sweat and deodorants. Listed below are some health benefits of sweating.
- Detoxifies the Body – Sweating is a natural way for your body to detoxify itself. It can flush the body of substances such as alcohol, cholesterol and salt. It helps open clogged pores that might otherwise cause blemishes and pimples. Researchers believe that induced perspiration can help get rid of a host of toxic elements from our body.
- Helps Heal Wounds – While we perspire, we release a host of antibiotic elements, such as dermcidin, which rapidly kills bacteria and helps to heal wounds faster.
- Prevents Formation of Kidney Stones – As we perspire, we release urea, while the calcium is retained and absorbed by the bones. The accumulation of the two in the kidneys and urine can cause kidney stones.
- Prevents Colds and other Ailments – Perspiration can help fight tuberculosis and many other pathogens. Our sweat contains antimicrobial peptides that are effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. The peptides have the ability to break the bacterial membrane and destroy them.
- Keeps your Glands in Shape – We go through a host of physical stages in our lives: puberty, adulthood, menopause and what not. We must perspire to keep our sweat glands in shape, since they help regulate our body temperature.
- Lightens Your Mood – Prolonged exercise can cause heavy sweating. Such activity increases the levels of endomorphins. These hormones are also called “feel-good” hormones, since they stimulate the brain and act as mood enhancers.
- Pain Relievers – Endomorphins are also great pain relievers. As you get accustomed to high levels of exercise, your fitness will also improve.