Skin that is afflicted with pimples, age spots and wrinkles is most likely undergoing stress from the inside. When skin is stressed, it ages faster and its renewal capacity slows down. Soon, it begins to form lines and develops a saggy texture. More often than not, the culprits are a lack of regular care and insufficient nutrients. Once these are supplied to the skin, you can actually see it blossom and become clearer than before.
Try these tips if you want to know how to have clear skin:
* It’s in your bed, not your head. You might despair over the state of your face and try every pimple cream under the sun, but the biggest culprit is hidden in plain sight. An unknown cause of acne breakouts is an unclean pillow cover. Change your bedding regularly to prevent skin rashes and pimples. This is necessary especially if you suffer from dandruff and alopecia.
* Citrus fruits on your skin. Citrus fruits like lemon, limes and oranges display gentle cleansing and astringent properties. Apart from eating generous portions of citrus fruits every day, rub a piece of orange or lemon on your face. Make sure you squeeze the fruit to let the juice flow out over your skin. Your face will be cleansed of dead skin cells and surface impurities. Your pores will also be unclogged, thus helping your skin become clearer.
* Pineapple juice to remove blemishes. Face skin problems with a dash of pineapple juice. Squeeze juice out of a medium sized pineapple piece. Apply it to your face and neck using a cotton ball. Pineapple juice helps lighten blemishes and age spots, while supplying a liberal dose of vitamins and hydration to the skin. Give this juice a power boost with a dash of turmeric powder.
* Baking soda wonders. Baking soda is an excellent exfoliant and cleanser. Dilute a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of honey and apply it over the face. Within no time, you will notice that your complexion becomes clearer and dull patches are reduced.
* Cucumber juice. Cucumber cools the skin and reduces inflammation. Juice a cucumber in a blender and apply it all over the face and neck. It will hydrate the skin and soothe sunburn and acne. To lighten blemishes and scars, mix two teaspoon of lemon juice before applying. Wash with cold water once it dries.