Services Provided by Dermatologists in the Middle East
- Treatment for acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Laser hair removal treatment
- Botox injections for face wrinkles and excessive sweating
- Chemical peeling for dark spots and skin rejuvenation
- Platelet Research Plasma (PRP) injection for hair fall, dark spots and face rejuvenation
Things to be Kept in Mind before Choosing a Specialist
- Who are you actually looking for: There are mainly two types of dermatologists, general and cosmetic. The general specialists treat problems like acne, rashes, skin infections, etc, while issues like deeply etched wrinkles, scars and discoloration of the skin are treated by a cosmetic doctor. Identify the problem and look for the right professional.
- Do a background check: It can be done by visiting their websites or reading about them on the internet. Check their qualifications, experience and whether they have a board certification. In Abu Dhabi, dermatologists have ample experience in botox and fillers, as well as treatment of other types of skin ailments, so make sure you check their track record too.
- Listen to what they have to say about your problem: This will help you make the right decision regarding whether or not you should proceed with this professional. The treatments can be expensive and it is better to understand what they are offering before spending your hard earned money. Never hesitate to ask questions and clarify all doubts.
- What facilities do they offer: Outstanding medical care, advanced tools and equipment, skilled staff, and prompt care are some of the things to look out for. A positive and nurturing environment of the clinic only adds to the benefits of the treatment.