Dubai has plenty of everything, right from business avenues to entertainment centres, and from excellent residential facilities to amazing malls. It also has many private treatment clinics for skin and hair, which are needed in plenty here. The climate and water are often harsh on the skin and hair, and many women require advice and treatment from experts to regain their natural beauty.
If you are looking for skin treatment in Dubai, you will be spoiled for choice because there are myriad options for skin care here. You can find a facility that is located close to your residence or place of work, and whose treatment plans meet your approval and budget. However, before you walk into the nearest skin care clinic, do the following:
* Conduct research. Every skin care clinic will boast of good facilities and show you glowing testimonials from customers. But how can you know which the best one is? Look for clinics that are recommended by friends/family/co-workers. Speak to a person who has undergone a treatment at the clinic that she recommends, and discuss her experience in detail. If you want to undergo a similar procedure, find out the treatment methodology, costs, the doctor conducting the treatment and so on. You can find out a lot of this information online as well.
* Pick the clinic. Once you have shortlisted a couple of skin care clinics, visit the facility yourself. Do not be in a hurry to sign up for a treatment plan on your first visit. Ask the staff to show you around, discuss your problem with a doctor and observe how the clinic attends to your concerns. Take brochures to understand the clinic and its dermatologists better, and also find out the charges for treatment. You can compare charges of other clinics as well and find the most suitable one.
* Schedule a first consultation. During this first meeting, you can find out more about the kind of treatment you will undergo. The dermatologist must examine your skin in detail, note down your medical history and create a detailed profile of your health. He or she must also note your current medication (if any) and any allergies you experience. At this juncture, you must have a clear understanding of the treatment plan, and pre- and post-treatment care. More importantly, the dermatologist must explain the possible side effects of the procedure.
* The treatment session. Follow all pre-treatment advice diligently (consuming a certain diet, taking preparatory medication, staying indoors, etc.) and insist on your consulting dermatologist overseeing the treatment. At this stage, the dermatologist will issue care instructions and ask you to come back for a follow up visit in a few days or weeks.
* The follow up sessions. Every person’s skin responds differently to treatment. You might suffer from side effects and need several follow up meetings. Or your skin might heal quickly and the dermatologist will ask you to recuperate at home. Be sure to alert your dermatologist if you experience pain or prolonged soreness even weeks after the treatment.
You can get the best skin treatment in Dubai. Just be sure to pick the right facility and an experienced dermatologist.